Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ninja is still having tummy issues and is on a motility medication and still eating a gastro diet. He's gained some weight with this new diet so I will have to slim him down a little he is sitting at 7.8 lbs (ahhhh) he doesn't look bigger but he feels heavier lol especially when he jumps on me or I have to carry him. He was back at the vets a couple of times since his hospitilization hes on a strict no treat diet the only thing I give him is fresh coconut a few pieces when I am eating it just the soft coconut flesh and tiny pieces.

Maiya will be 7 months old on October 19th. She is now 2.4 lbs and is eating small meals every 3-4 hours to maintain her sugar levels as we've had 2 episodes of hypoglycemia, eating smaller frequent meals is helping a lot. She is super picky we have 4 bags of dry kibble in the house plus canned and Nature's Variety premade raw. I switch up her meals as she tends to snub the same meals after awhile. There has not been any issues with rotating meals it actually is working out perfectly.

Here are some new photos taken over the past couple of days.

Maiya on bath day

Standing on the window sill

Cuddling with her big brother Ninja

Ninja trying on Maiya's xxs yummy dress from Aunty Elaine aka chihuahua torture

Baby boy enjoying the nice weather before the snow hits

Maiya's step stool to get on the couch and a water bottle for size comparison

Play time

·
Registered
733 Posts
Oooh I loved looking at those! I hope all goes well with ninja.
Im so impressed the toilet roll wasn't wrecked as my girl jumps straight at loo rolls and has a go at ripping it apart as fast as she can! :D

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love the pics!! The pic of Maiya sleeping with big bro is to die for!!! Also love, love, love the Duck Dynasty pics. Hehe
thank youuuuu

Wow what a pair you are so blessed thanks for sharing.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
thank you :)

Maiya and Ninja look as cute as ever :D I'm glad everything is coming along so well!
thanks we've had a recent bout of medical issues with both dogs hopefully it's just short term.

Love your pics! Do you post yours from photos?
Do you have 4 altogether? Adorable!
these photos are all taken on my cell phone so not the best quality/lighting. I have 2 who live with me and 2 who i co own with an ex bf

1 - 11 of 11 Posts