Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't sleep so I tried to figure this picture thing out. I'm giving up on the avatar and signature. I included a couple of their crazy mini doxie brother, "Cooper".

·
Registered
114 Posts
Oh my!! Thay are so gorgeous!!I must say I did have a laugh at teh leg warmers!Took me back to my youth!!:laughing1::laughing9:
At least you have the pics figured out...I am still working on it!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are all beautiful!! I love doxies. We had a standard for 18 years when I was growing up. :) They are all wonderful!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gorgeous pics! your tiny chi is so cute, how old? xx
She is 8 months old and weighs about 1-1/2 lbs. I've gotten some great advice on her on this forum. She has a heart murmur also. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
those leg warmers look quite silly LOL :)
The leg warmers and matching scarf were a gift from my favorite client. Coco absolutely hated them and wouldn't even walk in them. I took a picture so she knew I appreciated her kindness and it turned out so cute I had to post it. They are ridiculous, aren't they???

80's Chi. :D
What is the name and breed of your other dog. very cute.
His name is Cooper. He is 4 months old and is a longhair mini dachshund. Dachshunds are my other love. I work for the coast to coast dachshund rescue and always have to have one in my life. They are wonderful dogs but stubborn as heck with potty training.

Oh my!! Thay are so gorgeous!!I must say I did have a laugh at teh leg warmers!Took me back to my youth!!:laughing1::laughing9:
At least you have the pics figured out...I am still working on it!
The leg warmers kill people. They are so silly but make us laugh. I remember wearing them with a banana clip in my hair. Wow. I'm getting old. Trisha posted some advice on the pic thing for me last night. It's under the post "Can somebody please give me some advice. It really helped me.

What a stunning little family you have. Does Cooper love the little ones?
Cooper adores his little sisters. You know chis though, they like their own. It was a frosty reception but now they love him. All he wants to do is play with them.

They are all beautiful!! I love doxies. We had a standard for 18 years when I was growing up. :) They are all wonderful!
Don't you just love the doxies??? My life is quite complete with my two girls and my boy. How big was your standard?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
aaaawwwww! your babies are beautiful! i am also scheming how i can make some leg warmers for zozo

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
OMG they are brilliant pics

all your little ones are gorgeous

i wanted to buy leg warmers for our new dane puppy with a hat for comic relief but the hubby said "NO"

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aaaawwwww! your babies are beautiful! i am also scheming how i can make some leg warmers for zozo
The leg warmers came with the scarf and my client found them at Walmart for like under ten bucks. She won't move in them, it's so funny. I only made her wear them for the picture. The little one likes the scarf though, I think it keeps her warm. Thanks for the compliments everybody.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OMG they are brilliant pics

all your little ones are gorgeous

i wanted to buy leg warmers for our new dane puppy with a hat for comic relief but the hubby said "NO"
That's so funny! My hubby knows I'm crazy. It is all for comic relief and it's so fmuch fun. My two daughters and I are constantly coming up with something for them. Plus, they are little and girls, so I can get away with it. Ha. Ha. The little one is so small and skinny that I buy warm socks and put arm and leg holes in them for her. I can't find warm sweaters for her anywhere. Any pics of your dane puppy???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts