Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided that i want to try making Scoot some clothes, i got a pattern, and i made one as a test, i was wondering what kind of fabric do you use?? I just used some cotton fabric i had as extra, but i am thinging of putting fleece on the inside.. would that work?? I think you all have beautiful work and can't wait until i canwork as well as you.

·
Registered
661 Posts
the ones I've made were cotton (like quilt material or "novelty prints") and one was linen with a white cotton muslin for a lining. But for winter, I was thinking of lining them with flannel instead. I've bought polar fleece - but think I will use that for more of an "over coat" instead of harness.
My neighbor will be babysitting Tico for me next month, and she has two chi girls, so I've bought some asian looking satin & fleece to make them winter coats as a thank you. When I get them together, I'll post pix :)
I think just about any fabric could work for a harness or coat/dress - just with the smaller sizes, the thicker fabrics may be more difficult & look too bulky for a bitty chi.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks your advice helped me tons!! I think those asian coats will be too cute, i definitly need to see pics when they are finished!!! :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts