Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the gate up while making the bed or changing the covers out or else both dogs are on the bed, thinking its a game...

Why can't I come in there... I like helping with the bed covers...

I'll just catch a few winks while you finish the bed...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww, let that baby boy in there to help! I bet he makes an awesome bed! :lol: Too cute! :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Jan where did you get your gate, what make is it and how much are they, I would love one.

Cheers

Deme x

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jan where did you get your gate, what make is it and how much are they, I would love one.
Cheers
Deme x
I bought the gate about a yr ago when I setup a 'doggie' room, its the one I have the webcam tuned in on while at work. I got it at Petco, was on sale... I think it was around $40....it doesnt' have a make/model name on it. I use it alot, such as changing the bed covers and keeping the doggies outta the bedroom.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I put the gate up while making the bed or changing the covers out or else both dogs are on the bed, thinking its a game...

Why can't I come in there... I like helping with the bed covers...

I'll just catch a few winks while you finish the bed...
lol im lucky roxi cant really get on the bed shes to small lol, i love your chis there so cute! love the pics :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
heya why dont you look on ebay? or just get a baby gate thats what i used to use :) x
I have already looked into loads of various baby gates and the ones I have seen are either cheap and nasty, (its got to look decent otherwsie OH says no lol) or the bars though narrow are still too wide apart and Red can squeeze through them.

Think I'll do some more poking around the web especially eBay. I jsut liked this one becaue it looked like between the bars it was covered so red would not be able to squash through.

Red makes out he is silly but he is extremely intelligent and works things out.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
My two turn bed making into a free for all, so I can definitely relate!

If I have time, it's good for a laugh or two just to let them join in - we usually pretend to make the bed up with Gracie under the covers, then we call her name. (We really need to get a life, I'm sure she thinks so!)

Pedro loves destroying the pillows once I've got the bed all made up.

I haven't been able to find a baby gate that will keep Gracie out, either. She will slip right through most of the ones I've seen. But it sure looks like a good idea when I'm running late for work!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have already looked into loads of various baby gates and the ones I have seen are either cheap and nasty, (its got to look decent otherwsie OH says no lol) or the bars though narrow are still too wide apart and Red can squeeze through them.

Think I'll do some more poking around the web especially eBay. I jsut liked this one becaue it looked like between the bars it was covered so red would not be able to squash through.

Red makes out he is silly but he is extremely intelligent and works things out.
aww yeah i see what you mean what wbout your local pet shop? you must be able to find one in there thats chi proof lol, :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awwww how cute is he peeking in at you, bless him.

Dawn i have a great gate and it isnt the bar kind cause i didnt want them getting stuck either.
This is the one i have, but you can also type in, in the search, pet gate and shows other mesh ones too.
Hope you see this, if no, i will PM the link. lol x

Pet Gate Pet Gates & Pens for Sale

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
That gate looks ideal, how does it fit to the wall, do you have to drill and fix any parts to the wall?

I ask as I would prefer not to so that I can move it to where I need it at the time, ie stairs, on various doors etc..

It is a good price as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts