Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS,WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE LIST OF THREADS AND YOU HOVER THE MOUSE OVER THE NEW ONES,MINE ARE NEVER WRITTEN IN BOL PRINT LIKE EVERYONE ELSES:foxes15:

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
The bold font just means that you haven't read the replies yet. Your new or updated thread would appear bold to someone else who hasn't seen it or read the new replies yet.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The bold font just means that you haven't read the replies yet. Your new or updated thread would appear bold to someone else who hasn't seen it or read the new replies yet.
Thnks caitlin,You have been making such pretty siggys!I love all the pink,pearls and stuff like that.will you take a shot at me one?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I can certainly give it a shot! I might not be able to get around to it until tomorrow, though. If that's okay, I'd love to make one for you. I'm thinking since you have so many pups, I will make one of the siggies with a picture and name that changes.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can certainly give it a shot! I might not be able to get around to it until tomorrow, though. If that's okay, I'd love to make one for you. I'm thinking since you have so many pups, I will make one of the siggies with a picture and name that changes.
sounds beautiful.Yours always looks like princess stuff with all those beads and ribbons.THANKYOU

1 - 7 of 7 Posts