Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywheres to find clothes for my dog that arent so girlie most of the clothes I see are like floral or just something i cant do any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
LOL...I know EXACTLY what you mean. I have a boy Chi and it is VERY hard to find boyish clothes for him, and if I do, they are usually doofy looking. Believe it or not, I bought a few shirts for him from Wal-Mart. They were cute and inexpensive, but umtimately I had to cut the sleeves off of them and turn them into muscle shirts because it looked like the sleeves were uncomfortable for him. He looks adorable in his little muscle shirts though. So, I would suggest Wal-Mart, Petco or Petsmart. Or, if you don't mind expensive clothes, dog boutiques might carry them. Good luck.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i prefer the pricey stuff but even at those places im having trouble find stuff thats not so fem.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I know you're looking for stuff of high quality, but try www.barkindogclothes.com
There, you can choose what fabric you want or if you want some embroidery design on it, they can do that.

NOTE: If you didn't want to offend anyone, you should have just said you wanted boy chi clothes that weren't too girly. I'm not speaking for anyone on here, but gay sounds wrong even if you don't mean it. And I'm not trying to pick a fight, just letting ya know. I know you mean well. :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
try www.petlondon.net its quite pricey but good quality and they have alot of denim and combat stuff for boys.

and you could of said something rather than "gay" looking it is qutie nasty how about girlie _ I will edit your post :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
clare! now i want a boy chi more than ever! i didn't know there was that much stuff for boys until that last post of yours :eek:

*guiness's mom has found several cool tough looking things for him..... i'm not real sure but i think she found some of it on ebay...*

·
Registered
450 Posts
This place is kinda pricey... but they have VERY cute things in it. I live near their retail store and their things are higher quality. They even have a wedding dress/veil for a dog!!!!

http://www.glamourdog.com

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i didnt know that von dutch made dog clothes i ordered one of the hoodies thanks for finding that. If anyone knows of a place to get NFL jerseys or MLB jerseys let me know thanks again

·
Registered
936 Posts
If your into racing...like car racing, try puppia tokyo. They also have other items of clothing. But I thought the racing ones were really cute.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have a good friend that lives in japan ill see if they might be able to find something from puppia tokyo

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
TikiLola said:
sportsfanimals.com has some nfl & nba jerseys :) But not all teams :(
I'm so glad you posted that site! Me and my hubby were lookin at all the stuff they have there, and we're gonna buy stuff for Chico. Only problem, my teams are the cowboys and the yankees, and his are the bears and dodgers...the only team we can agree on is the lakers...lol. i think the jackets are the cutest though. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts