Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Brutus is a Male Chihuahua. 4yrs old. Purebred no papers. Neutered. He has been updated on his shots. He was RESCUED from someone who was going to euthanize him in a few days. He is a VERY sweet dog...LOVES to cuddle...give kisses and loves other dogs. HE IS NOT good with kids under 6! This is the reason for her wanting to euthanize him. Hes excellent with older children. She would rather kill him than try to find a different more suitable home. Hes about 5-6lbs. He has a limp currently due to a Luxating Patella. Doesnt hurt him or slow him down any lol. He bounces all over and plays. He is 100% housebroken. .Adoption fee to ensure a good home. I am located in ELGIN OKLAHOMA...I cannot ship him.

Adoption fee's go towards helping other rescue dogs and saving dogs from kill situations whether it be shelters or an owner not wanting their dog anymore such as this.

If you are interested please private message her *Admin

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am allowing this post but ask that anyone that may be interested to please do your homework before paying rehoming/adoption fees please. Please keep replies to private messages as well. You may comment on the Chi but for other information you must private message the member and Chihuahua people is in no way responsible for anything that happens through pm's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts