Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
My favorite is the tiny white and blue male but truthfully, they are all stunners! Good luck with your choice! Will you show your little boy eventually?

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Love the first 2, the 3rd one scares me a bit (I don't know why). Out of the 2 that you're serious about, I like the 2nd one :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The title of your post made me giggle even though I knew what you were talking about!!

I love the symmetry of the little brown's guys markings. I also love the last 2 guys. Heart shaped noses always get to me!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I like the title of the post too !! ha ! The pictures are great, this breeder takes nice photos. I would have a difficult time choosing. Can you meet them ??

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I thought you were starting your own personal ad, too! My laugh for the night...

I love both the last two...I'd have a hard time choosing between them. Any chance of getting both???

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
They are all adorable! My favorite is the chocolate/white chi in the 2nd photo :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
The title made me laugh too, lol. I hope it works out for you, Cheryl. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh Cheryl, what lovely babies..such beautiful little heads on these guys! Will be saying a prayer that you get the little boy of your choice.. Leila will just love having a tiny brother around the house.. Deb

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
OOH.... I was all about to vouch for the last puppy; til you mentioned the others would be LC too.... then it's only fair I vote for the Chocolate one hehe!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I love the third one down. I know he looks a little bigger than the others, but his markings are just stunning. Such a little fluffy butt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts