Chihuahua People Forum banner

male vs.male

726 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  xx-nathalie-xx 
#1 ·
my male Chihuahua jamoka, doesn't like men.
my friend pointed this out to me, i never noticed it.

when ever a male comes next to me he gets all loud and his tail goes up and ears goes up back arches etc...
He doesn't try to bit them he just gets really vocal. he'll allow them to put out there hand and pet him.

and i don't shelter him from men, when he see them and flips out i don't make a sene about it or pick him up I just let him get it out then he's fine.
but a female walks by and he's all happy , tail wagging looking to be touched. oh let me add there are 6 main females in his life that he sees everyday. and 1 adult male and 2 young boys under 5. so he has males in his life. i hope you guys understand this i just started rambling on

#2 ·
Seiah is the exact same way. He loves the guys in the group that have been around since the beginning. But any new men he hates!!! He'll let the ladies pet and hold him, but men its a whole different story, and I don't know why. Maybe it's because he feels my uncomfortableness.

#4 ·
lol thank you ! that is jamoka
jamoka will break his neck to get to a female! and if your sitting down wacth out!. good i'm glad it's not just me . i was thinking about takeing him to trainging classes with men to stop this . but as i see it's just a male thing i guess i'm oh k!

cooper you are so right :love5: iam HIS!

oh you guys check out my pic . i made it i'm so proud of my self ! i'm at work and it took me like 2 hours to get that thing the right size!! :D :wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.