Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a chi (good looking guy)
they have brought 3 females for mating and he just wont have nothing to do with them.
so mommy took him over for a date to her house and again nothing to do with her.
are dogs like human beings perhaps if the female is not that hot looking he wont have nothing to do with her?

is it possible for a dog to be gay? my sons say he might be gay not that it matters to me for i love him no matter what .

please help .

im new to loving this animal so please be kind . i worry about him to much cause i think something is going to happen to him . he weigh's 2LB3 oz.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
umm seriously?

Im gunna go with dogs are nothing like people but hey you can get him all liquored up & see what happens...from what Ive seen men usually dont care what some people look like when they have their beer gogles on.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I was about to answer this and then thought .... um.... no. LOL!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Haha my dad used to breed GSD's. One of his males (literally flown in from Germany) refused to mate. Its due to overbreeding. Neuter him and keep him as a pet.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
If he is the brown and tan boy in the picture of members thread, he is NOT bred to standard. He is no way 2 ounces, or 2 pounds. He should be neutered and kept as a pet. Only dogs that will improve the breed and conform to the standard should be bred. He just does not measure up in any way, shape, or form.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
i have a chi (good looking guy)
they have brought 3 females for mating and he just wont have nothing to do with them.
so mommy took him over for a date to her house and again nothing to do with her.
are dogs like human beings perhaps if the female is not that hot looking he wont have nothing to do with her?

is it possible for a dog to be gay? my sons say he might be gay not that it matters to me for i love him no matter what .

please help .

im new to loving this animal so please be kind . i worry about him to much cause i think something is going to happen to him . he weigh's 2.3 oz.
Yes your dog is Gay. Sorry but no breeding for you!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
lol heather popcorn sounds good!
HAHA will check this thread a little later, I would love to sit with my own popcorn but I have to go shopping for party food, its my Son's 8th birthday :)

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I didn't get all the hamster jokes then I noticed the "oz" lol
Seriously though you don't breed your dog just because you have bitches - what do you know about you boy and girls?

How old is he and how old are the girls?

The bitch IS actually in season and standing isn't she?

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh man I wanted a hampupper too :)

Either this is a troll or a plonker??

I'm wondering if the girls are even in heat and I agree if it's that dog in the other thread.. He should be neutered

1 - 20 of 49 Posts