Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I love almost all holiday decorations, my mom gave me this blue tree which was perfect for my unique kitchen & for a "Malt Shoppe Christmas" kind of photo shoot. =) Enjoy!

Spot:

Patches:

Leon:

Eve:

Spike:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know! Everyone is always surprised to see him amongst his littermates, lol. His "mom", my roommate also named Ashley lol, suspects he may be an indication that dad was a yorkie...? I am eager to see what they look like as adults but know that this puppy stage is so short.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I know! Everyone is always surprised to see him amongst his littermates, lol. His "mom", my roommate also named Ashley lol, suspects he may be an indication that dad was a yorkie...? I am eager to see what they look like as adults but know that this puppy stage is so short.
Kat, Leon really looks like a yorkie. If I didn't know he was Eden's pup, I'd think he is one. How old are they now?

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. =) Ashley, they are 4.5 weeks old. I've looked through a few galleries via Google and yorkies his age don't look much different. Time will tell!

Rachel, one of these days I'll post a thread with pictures of all the random decor in my home. My dining room and kitchen are my fave, even though we still need to paint the walls and put in the checkered floor! =D

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Oh my goodness what a group of sweeties. Makes me want more than the 2 fosters I get to snuggle :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts