Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hatez my pictuwe takenz'!! But her madez me do itz! So here I iz! :D

I da Brudder of dis famiwy! But dose dumb dumb girlz alwayz actz wike dey can tellz me whatz to do!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Da wind is berry stwong out derz Ms. Chewyl! It twies to bwow my earz offz! :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww so nice to see little Chancey! We don't see enough of him. I love his little hat, sooo cute. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww so nice to see little Chancey! We don't see enough of him. I love his little hat, sooo cute. :D
Thank you Paula! : ) He is the kids "favorite" out of the 4. So if one of them are home, he's curled up somewhere under a blanket being snuggled. :lol: If I want to take pics of him, I have to find which kid has him hiding out. :lol: Plus, he really does hate my camera. None of them like it, but Chance really hates it.

OMG.... love Chancey!!! he is a doll....
Thank you Jan! : ) He is our little Man! :love5: He is such a sweet, baby boy!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
LOL! That hat is to die for, as well as that face! HEHE. I think Chance is my fav. out of your pack, although it's hard to choose! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love Chance! Gotta give it to him - livin' with all those girls! He looks so cute in his hat. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL! That hat is to die for, as well as that face! HEHE. I think Chance is my fav. out of your pack, although it's hard to choose! :)
Thank you so much Rachel! : ) The wind was blowing real hard out there. The Wee's freak out when it's real windy. :lol: It blows their ears, and they sit there and shake their head. :lol: And on a side note, Man did it turn out to be a gorgeous day! Perfect out there! Lake weather. I need to get out there and take The Wee's walking, but I get to nervous taking 4 by myself. There are quite a few bigger dogs out around here, and I would absolutely freak if something happened. Everyone is out of pocket here today, so no Chi Wee walk. :/ I'm about to head out to get some dinner, maybe them getting to go bye bye, they'll forgive me. :D They did get to go as far as the driveway, though. Lol

PS~ Chancey Bear is a little Angel! His human Sissy's, and my Grandbaby argue over who gets to hold him. :lol: He quickly wins anyone's heart that meets him.

Ooooohhhh.... There's my favorite little guy. Just love his little hat. Gotta keep them ears warm :)
Isn't he sweet, Lori!?! We just adore our baby boy! :love5:

I like Jade.
Thank you, Jade is an Angel too. : )

O my god...he is sooo cute. I love the hat and the color is so perfect for him.
Thank you so much, Elza! : ) I love those little hats. :lol:

I love Chance! Gotta give it to him - livin' with all those girls! He looks so cute in his hat. :)
Thank you! Yep, he's very outnumbered.

Oh Chance your soooooooo cute!
Thank you Adrienne! : )

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
hehehe little chance looks so sweet, I just want to cuddle him

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh Chancey you are so cute in that blue hat! You keep an eye on those girls, ya hear?????
Tank you Ms. Pam! : ) I willz! :daisy:

Ness♥Bella;832015 said:
What a trooper Chancey! Love the pictures.
Tank you! : )

hehehe little chance looks so sweet, I just want to cuddle him
Thank you Kay! : ) We love to cuddle him! :love5:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts