Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gosh i love this girl! i just came home from shopping and i went up to get her and she jsut looked at me with so much love! so i tried to take a pic of the look but she just kept pawing at the screen at my picture. she couldn't keep her eyes off of me on the screen.i feel like she missed me lots lol and i was only gone for 45 minutes. when i'm gone for work she don't look at me like that lol. i think it was cause i had a friend over and she had to "share me"

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can't get over how she hasn't stopped looking at me lol. even in the pic i scooped her up and hugged her (lol yeah she still fits in one hand lol) she stayed looking at the screen. and even now she keeps looking at me and i have to lean over and she kisses me. there is so much love today lol.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Mandy that is a great picture!!!! You are both adorable! I love your new "siggy" 8) I "cracked up" when I saw it......no pun intended!! :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
There is nothing like chi love. When I came home from the grocery store yesterday you'd think I had been gone for a week instead of less than an hour. Lily just couldn't get enough of me, like she had missed me soooo much. I told her I missed her just as much. :)

When they look at you so intently, doesn't it just melt you into a big puddle of love? :love7:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aw Chiwi you are so precious

thanks auntie vic! am i gonna see that handsome kemo this month!!!

When they look at you so intently, doesn't it just melt you into a big puddle of love?
she's never looked at me like this before and it felt soooooo great! melting into a puddle of love is just how to descrbe it!!!

How much does she weigh? I think she's going to stay tiny forever!
i'll find out on wednesday how much she weighs when she goes for her pre spay bloodwork. i thought she'd be much bigger, i knew she was gonna be a tiny girl but i really didn't think this tiny!

my goodness does she even weigh 2 pounds yet?
a month and a half ago she was weighing in at 2.3 pounds so she is over the 2 pound mark lol, as for the 3 pound mark, i'm unsure about that yet lol....

thanks for all your nice comments! and Lori (KJschihuahua's) made the siggy for me, i love it!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Awwwee chiwi looks so precious!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Aawww you looks so beautyful! And that doll gosh...!!!

Bentley HATES to share me..He sleeps in bed with us and if my husband tryes to move him ***grrrr*** he´d eat him up :shock:
Jelous little doggys huh?!

xx,

Nadine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts