Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's so spoiled! She wants my constant attention. :lol: No way could that be my fault. ;) :lol:

(I'll spare you guys pics for a few days. :lol: I was on a role today. :D )

Yeah, I'm still in my PJ's and my Daddy's coat at 2:30 PM. :lol: I need to get dressed. Promised a friend I'd go to the movies at 4. I better hurry. :lol:

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, so cute !!! i agree with Angie, dont stop posting pics. i can never see enough pics of the Chi wees :).
what movie did you go see. i think i'm going to see one tomorrow but we havent picked one yet. and i think i'm going to one on tuesday too.
i havent seen one in ages so i'm not sure which movie i want to see

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aww, so cute !!! i agree with Angie, dont stop posting pics. i can never see enough pics of the Chi wees :).
what movie did you go see. i think i'm going to see one tomorrow but we havent picked one yet. and i think i'm going to one on tuesday too.
i havent seen one in ages so i'm not sure which movie i want to see
Awwww!!! Y'all are just so sweet!!! :daisy: :) Thank you, Elaine!! :love2: I really enjoy sharing pics of my Angels with you all. The Wees however would prefer me to lose this phone. :lol:

Well, we were supposed to see Jack Reacher. But we ended up at a Mexican food place, and now at a friends watching the Cotton Bowl. :lol: Our outings never seem to go as planned. :lol: We will end up seeing the movie within the next few days. Tomorrow night it's Monster trucks. :lol: I could go to the movies everyday. My fave part is the popcorn and candy. :lol:

Oh, another good one out is, This is 40.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BTW~ Monster trucks isn't a movie. We decided to switch things up for tomorrow and watch big trucks smoosh lil trucks. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
she deserves to get spoiled...shes a true little princess !
Thank you so much, Kathleen!! :daisy: I love my little Princess!! :love2:

She is adorable. She just wants to be with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
Thank you!! :daisy: She loves being with her Mommy. :love2: I adore her so much! She's a spoiled little girl, but so worth every second. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts