Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to post a picture of the finished slip cover for our chair in the livingroom..... It took me 2 days to make it but it is now finished..

and with Amanda's help I got it done with time to spare so We made a taylored table cloth for the barstool/table.

This is before

and after

Taylored table cloth with finished chair

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Good job Dori! :wink: It looks like your rug matches my bedding! Did you use your sheet for the stand? I remember you telling me that your bedding was just like mine but burgundy. :wink:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
it looks great!!! and gadgets rope toy just makes the room pop ;)

i got the fabric in the mail! i can't wait to find sheets to match lol. and i may just find material to match that but with slightly different colors so jumba can have a set too lol!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kari... yeppers... It is made from the sheet that came with the bed in a bag set.... The sheets don't fit the bed because our bed is double pillow top.. we have a hard time finding sheet to fit....

I have that pattern all through the house... The rug is acctually a bath rug, but it works great by the front door... The only rug I have found to almost fit there... and it is dark so the dirt from our shoes don't stand out and shout.."The rug is now DIRTY!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts