Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is thinking if Christmas Gifts - here is the beautiful harness I ordered from Mandy - I love it - it is so comfy and gorgeous.

I got it for Bruno when he was just 2lbs 2oz and it fitted him beautfully - because it is adjustable - it still fits him and will do even when he is adult - these photos were taken tonight and he is 3lbs 8oz - so just shows how good they are - isn't it gorgeous!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
the teddy bear is just too cute! how much does she charge?...actually mandy how much do you charge? pm info please :D dexter is getting way better at me handling him with harnesses now, he doesn't bite quite as much LOL :D

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mandy charges so little for these harnesses and Chi PPL get a discount as well!!!!!!!

She also makes them to any size - so just send the measurements and she even allows for growth as well - they also come with the matching leash -I just love them and they are so comfy and stylish!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Jane, he looks so cute in that harness. Mandy does an amazing job and my two littles just love theirs. Just so you know, Bruno and Chloe weigh exactly the same. 3 lbs. 8 oz. I could eat him up alive!!! I can't tell you how happy I am that you posted these pics, thank you so much honey!!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pidge - Not really - only a couple of dollars extra postage - but it's so light it really doesn't cost much!!

Loads of people in the US have ordered them!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
oh Emily bless little Madison..if shes got a jumper measure the jumper :)

Elise grew out of her harness from Mandy so im thinking i must order a new one :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
CUTE!! I love Bruno's harness!
Mandy does an awesome job! I get TONS of compliments on the harness she made for Lola. :)

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
i love mine, and so do the pups, wont walk on anything else, i must order winter ones, cos mine are summery colours

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness Jane, the harness is absolutely adorable, and Bruno is sooooo cute!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Aww. xx
I might have to buy one as a gift for my sister's chi Rayne, but she don't like them, she has no idea how cute they are. She's dead set aginst any harnesses but puppia.
xD

It looks sooo soft and comfy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts