Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st off let me apologize for the horrible exposure on these pics lol. i cant fix them right now as i cant install photoshop until i get my new sapphire graphic card ^^

also these pics dont do mandy's harness justice

mom? what's this on my back

this feels weird

atleast it came with a beautiful matching leash!

hmm...i'm not too sure about this one

thanks mandy!!! i'm sorry for the pics. i'll take better ones next time when he gets used to this type of harness. he kept slouching up whenever i tried taking pics LOL

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
how cute! chloe has the same one, i have to post some pics of her in it ( she is only allowed to wear it on special occasions so she doesnt get it dirty) - mandy is so talented!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Mandy did another great job! Dexter looks less than pleased though. How funny!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
how cute! chloe has the same one, i have to post some pics of her in it ( she is only allowed to wear it on special occasions so she doesnt get it dirty) - mandy is so talented!
I agree, mandy is amazingly talented x

I love the lil doggy on there!
That last picture made me laugh out loud, looks like Dexters saying 'Ive seen things.... terrrrrible things...' lol :D
haha, this made me lol!!

Dexter is just soo cute x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL awww! hehehe :D i couldn't choose just one...so i just picked the one that was out and my bf liked the colors as it matches dexter :) yes dont wanna dirty up my first u.k product!
I love Dexter pics! The harness is beautiful, but he doesnt seem to enjoy it much! LOL
LOL i know!
I love the lil doggy on there!
That last picture made me laugh out loud, looks like Dexters saying 'Ive seen things.... terrrrrible things...' lol :D
hahaha shoulda had you caption that one ;)
Mandy did another great job! Dexter looks less than pleased though. How funny!!!

Brodysmom
LOL he sure didn't like it
LOVE IT!!
Dexter's new harness is sooo cute! He'll get use to it ;).
Mandy's harnesses are wonderful!!! :)
i hope so! im a little worried about the velcro though. he's a puller at times...esp when he really really wants to walk and go a certain way
Dexter cracks me up EVERYTIME i see pictures!! The expression is always like .... "yeah I"m cool...whatss upppppp"
hehe it's cuz he is cool! ;)

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh he will get used to it,poor little face ! Lily took a while now she lifts her leg up for me to attach it under her tummy.XXXXX(These are kisses by the way ) for Dexter !

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
awwwww im glad it arrived safely awwww dexter is a hadsome boy in his harness even though he dosent look impressed lol
im impressed though! hehehe :D i love it mandy, thank you so much for being able to ship out here :)
Oh he will get used to it,poor little face ! Lily took a while now she lifts her leg up for me to attach it under her tummy.XXXXX(These are kisses by the way ) for Dexter !
LOL michele. dexter never liked anything besides the puppia vest ones...dont know why. lol imma try to put it on him again soon :) my boy always lifts his arm up...not because he wants me to put a harness on..because he DOESNT want me to! LOL. also for clothes...he lifts it up so i cant get it through the holes...argh! but we always manage :hello1: oh yea! thanks for the kisses for dexter!!! LOL OOOOOO (hugs back from me yay) and xxxxx (from dexter) :p*

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Dexter is such a good sport to try the new harness. Just give him a little time and he will love it I'm sure. Mandy does such beautiful work :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts