Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the puppies have awesome forever families just waiting for them. A few more weeks & they'll all be off! We sure will miss them but will enjoy them while they're still here. :)

Here are their 10 week pictures (they'll be 11 weeks Sunday)....

Handsome Boomer...outgoing & FULL OF HIMSELF. It's always the smallest ones with the biggest attitude. Haha

Zanny...who is super sweet & looooooves attention & being held. This sweet boy is staying in my family which I'm excited about!

Cabo...who is the happiest & most outgoing of the bunch. She is happy happy happy over the top happy! LOL

And pretty Lucy...also a happy & outgoing girl but loves to snuggle too! I guess they all do! Haha She'll be going with her sister to their forever home in Mass.

Group shot...

And I snapped this last night. So typical. hahaha

·
Banned
248 Posts
Awww they are all so cute/beautiful! I especially love little Lucys markings.

I could never be a breeder it would be too hard to give all those cute little pups away! But I bet it helps knowing that they are going to great homes :).

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are so cute! You know I think they are adorable LOL and all peas out of the same pod!
Yes & yes! ;) I'm very happy with this litter....

So cute! I do not know how you could part with any of them LOL
When you have perfect homes lined up with an agreement of updates--it makes it very easy. :) I'm so happy to have been able to give these guys the best start to their lives. We'll continue to socialize them all until they leave but...they're all already quite social & well adjusted pups this far. We've really enjoyed these guys though....they're so much fun!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awww they are all so cute/beautiful! I especially love little Lucys markings.

I could never be a breeder it would be too hard to give all those cute little pups away! But I bet it helps knowing that they are going to great homes :).
Thank you! And exactly. :) We'll miss them but they'll have amazing homes. We've just had a blast giving them the best start possible....

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Ok listen well Heather...I will PM you my full address and you will bring me Zanny & Cabo, deal?! :cool:
I'll pay you in cookies, I make mine from scratch. ;)

Seriously, your pups are adorable, if my pack was not complete and if you lived a little
closer I would be all over you for Zanny & Cabo, I find those two especially irresistible. :)

You did a great job with these pups, they all look happy and healthy.
You should be proud, your hard work paid off.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
The puppies are beyond adorable! If I lived closer I would be all over at least one of them! You did an amazing job, they really are gorgeous.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts