Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're growing up so quickly!! Luckily we have them for a few weeks still. They mingle nicely with the big Chi's & use a pee pad when they're out in the living room 99% of the time. When their in the pen in the office...it's a different story. At night & when I'm at work they use the pee pad 90% of the time but then they trash the pen at times meaning flipping over the pee pad, etc. Propper little puppies!! hehe

They're eating mainly dehydrated ZiwiPeak now with the occasional wet Ziwipeak. Little Mobie had a reaction to his distemper/adenovirus vac a couple weekends ago so he's on a slightly different vac schedule as the other two now. He just had some facial swelling but was right as rain a few hours after a shot of benedryl. But the other two have been handling the vacs a-ok. They all had their vet visit at the same time Mobie went in for the reaction & all are healthy as can be. Vet even commented on how well adjusted they appear being checked out & such. Made me a proud grandma. :daisy:

Anyway, my lot has (mostly) been enjoying the company of the puppies. Matilda is happy as a clam as she's always been very maternal. She's their official "nanny". hehe She cleans them & rolls over to "nurse" & all though she has nothing for them to nurse ON. Way too cute to watch her. The only one with a chip on his shoulder is Maxie. He always takes a couple months to warm up to new comers but I almost think he's enjoying growling at the puppies because he'll go sit on the bed they play on & wait for them to chase after him. hehe He's harmless...just growls & runs off. Such a funny grumpy old man.

Enough boring chit chat. Here are some pics of the gang....those on my FB will have already seen probably all of these so I apologize for the repeats!

This was a couple weeks ago when Matilda first started "mothering" the pups a bit.

Ivy playing with the boys last week:

Oooo, visitors!

The rest were all in the past several days...

(Mari is looking horrified at her puppies trying to chase her down for a quick sip LOL)

And these last few were from today.

Group shot from this afternoon after their bathies:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Omg.... Look at their fuzzy butts lol!! Sooo cute! How much do the puppers weigh now? I can't believe how time flys. I bet the kids don't want to give em' up

The girls are having so much fun with them! They'd really love to keep Mobie (cream spotted on white) since he doesn't yet have a forever home. Even Gabby is asking like mad & she isn't one to get attached to any dog. LOL

As for weights, Monte (sable) is 1lb 9oz, Pockets (black tri) is 1lb 8oz & Mobie is 1lb 2oz. Those were this mornings weights after they ate so they're probably a bit less than that but it gives an idea.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Oh goodness, these babies have made my day! So much cuteness in one photo.. the shot after their bathies just melts my heart.. Heather, what I wouldn't give to have little Mobie here with us :) He has been my fav from the first pics I saw of Mari's babies, and he still is..If only I weren't in Georgia, and you guys w a y up north, I would be seriously knocking on your door! Please post more photos before these babies leave for their forever homes, I adore seeing them. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
All three are adorable!!! I love the bathtime pictures. Your so lucky to be surrounded by chi puppies!!! :)
You did a wonderful job Heather. They are all amazing! :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Oh Heather, I just love them all. I wondered when you were going share them here on CP. I just loveeeeeee Pockets. You can handle one more. My Mom always says theres always enough for one more.....

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
OH WOW!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE! I think my favorite pictures are of their baths! SO cute. They are such little fluffballs! Where did you find shirts small enough to fit them?! I would not be able to give any of them up! :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
o...m...g. They look sooo cute. they make me want to adopt another chi but my mom and dad say no. 1 dog is enough because we go away sometimes and my aunt watches the dog...2 is too many. :(

but i love my sissy. :)
anyway, what cute puppies. i love the pure white one.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi thank you for showing us your new babies i love the pic of matilda lending a helping hand they are all so healthy and spunky you did a great job youve found your calling heather

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
OMG! i love them all!
They are a credit to you and their mammy and daddy too.
I love the bathtime pics aswell, they are just the sweetest wee pups!

You should defo keep Mobie, go on you know you want to lol x

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Oh my goodness, they are truly just BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL!! You're a awesome grandma taking care of those little baby dolls! Ugh! They are so cute it's not even right! I almost want to kiss my computer screen, lol ok fine, I did! lol ;) The 2nd photo with that little cutie snapped in action just cracked me up! And I won't even try to melt over how adorably adorable those bath photos are! Sigh, I love them! LOL I'm very happy to hear all did great at the vets too!! YAY! I can't believe how fast they are growing up though, it's going by too fast! :(

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
They are all so adorable! You have done an amazing job with them :D I would never be able to give them up....but it must make it easier since they will be close by. Its just hard to believe they are 8 weeks already!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
The time has really flown by! They are all sooo precious, I just love them.. and I can't help but hope that you keep little Mobie. ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts