Chihuahua People Forum banner

Mari's Happy Snort

4K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Brodysmom 
#1 ·
Mari's always been very expressive. She has quite a funny "smile" & snorts when she's happy...or when she's taking a big sniff of something...or when she lays on her back. :lol: On Thanksgiving my dad & step mom came over & Mari went over to my step moms hand to sniff. She gave a wee snort & my step mom says "don't you snarl at me, you came over to ME"! :mad: Not her fault I guess but I was quick to let her know she was SNORTING & not "snarling"! LOL

Please excuse my annoying baby voice. haha The more I talk the bigger her smile gets. ;)
(and sorry if it's still processing/pixely--but I also shot it from my cell so it may be crappy quality anyway)
YouTube - MChi Chihuahuas SMILE MARI!

#6 ·
Oh no is miss Lotus misunderstood too? LOL I think the snorts are easy to distinguish from a growl--at least Maribelles are. Maybe Lotus "growl" is her just taking a deep sniff? Does she snot when it's not around someone new? Mari has always snorted especially if you hold her like a baby. haha

OMG Sherri, did you watch ALL of the videos? There are quite a few! LOL Yes Matilda has quite a bit of white on her. I LOVE blue tris & blues in general...and chocolates but we don't have one of those (yet). :roll: I don't know about trading but maybe we could just swap for a week or so? ;) I'd love to hang out with your trio for a while!! (or keep them but not if it means giving up a few of mine. LOL)

#15 ·
This is so funny! Lola has the same snort! she does it when we tickle her chest or in the morning when we wake up she runs up to us on the bed and snorts mega loud!! its sooo cute! At first my nan thought she was snarling when she first started doing it loud but now everyone who knows Lola knows when she snorts shes happy!! and she does it alot! and that makes me happy :D x
P.s Mari is adorable! x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.