Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Realized this morning (school day #2) just how quiet it is here with out my human kiddoes around! LOL Got a little bored & with not being motivated to do my laundry just yet I snapped some piccies of Marley & me. He is SO friggen cute & funny. He loves kisses & love nibbles (though I so try to prevent that but it is cute when he sneaks them in hehe) and by gosh I'm realizing after this group of pics he doesn't like to open his eyes! haha

You kiss me mumz...

...and Iz kiss you back!

Nowz you gotz to shudd-up!...

...whilez I eat uppy you nose!

Ottay, I be have-a myself jus fa one piccie den...eben dough you cutz off haf my head. Sanks mumz...

Mum wonder whatz I was chewin' on. Dis is da second toofbrush I found outside dismornin' & brought inside so I cud cleanz my toofers!

Gotz to ceen dem toppies...

And dem onez in da back...

Oh nooooz I sink I broken it! Oh well, taste-es nummy anyway....

Yook at my pawesome grip on dis sing!

What mum?

Oh noz, eyez not pose to hab dis sing? Gweat, I youz anobber one!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
What a sweetie pup...Funny how they just LOVE to bring in twigs and chew them. Very nice series of pictures Heather.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Such adorable pics!!
I love them all, especially of you both together.
What a wee sweetheart Marley is. xx

·
Registered
852 Posts
Gorgeous pics! He was really nomming that stick lol!

I love Marley's colouring, especially against the rich colour of the blanket.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Awwww FAB pics! Love the pic with his paw on your mouth, sooooo cute, captions were brill too. We need more pics and some of my fave boy Milo, is love that guy!

Rocky loves to lick faces too and esp noses and esp UP noses if he gets half a chance, I swear sometimes his tongue is going to hit my brain sometimes lol!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Cute pics! You can tell he loves his mama. :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Great shots. I usually do not let my dogs kiss me but now that I have lola she is so funny I say chiwiwi kisses and she gets so excited to give them I cannot resist.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aww! What lovely photos :D Hes one of my favourite on the forum! shhh lol
LOL...thanks. I won't repeat a word. ;)

Cute pictures, love the captions. He's a handsome fella.
Thanks...he can be handsome...or down right funny lookin'! hehe (and I say that with all the love possible!)

this is so sweet lovely pics
Thanks. :)

Lmao Heather markets captions made me crack up fB pics as always can we hab sum more please
LOL...thanks Sarah!

My faaavorite boy!
Yupperz (as my 12yo would say LOL) - that "special" boy you like so much! hehe

What a sweetie pup...Funny how they just LOVE to bring in twigs and chew them. Very nice series of pictures Heather.
Thanks Deb! This is his new infatuation. I had to remove like 4 sticks from the couch yesterday...one a bit too late. He had chewed it to bits & pieces. And it was huge! LOL

Such adorable pics!!
I love them all, especially of you both together.
What a wee sweetheart Marley is. xx
Aw, thanks. He is a big ole sweet heart!

Gorgeous pics! He was really nomming that stick lol!

I love Marley's colouring, especially against the rich colour of the blanket.
Thanks...he is one of my favorite colors for sure! And of course the white & tan make it that much better. hehe

awww how sweet :) love the pics
Thank you!

Awwww FAB pics! Love the pic with his paw on your mouth, sooooo cute, captions were brill too. We need more pics and some of my fave boy Milo, is love that guy!

Rocky loves to lick faces too and esp noses and esp UP noses if he gets half a chance, I swear sometimes his tongue is going to hit my brain sometimes lol!
Yes, he loves to cover up my mouth. All my pups have a thing about covering up my mouth. Sometimes I think they're all on a mission to suffocate me? LOL Yes...we'll definitely get some Milo pics!! Trying to do one at a time of individual pic posts. ;) Oh & YES...what is it about chis with their tongues up noses, ears, etc?? Up the nose just feels SO gross & it comes out of nowhere usually... LOL

great pics...he is a little heart stealer:love5:
Thanks. He pushes my buttons some days but then he puts his ears back, his head down & glances up & you can't help but to love on him! He is a cutie for sure...

ahh wat lovley pics...he is sooo cute
Thanks. :)

Awww way too cute!
Thank you!

always love your pics Beautiful both of you are

Aw, thanks! He makes me look good. hehe ;)

Cute pics! You can tell he loves his mama. :)

He is definitely a mama's boy.... hehe

Great shots. I usually do not let my dogs kiss me but now that I have lola she is so funny I say chiwiwi kisses and she gets so excited to give them I cannot resist.
I used to have an icky thing about dog kisses too. I NEVER let my big dogs kiss me, let alone on my face. But with the Chi's I don't mind it at all! Makes me feel mean but they're just like my children so why not?! LOL

Those are some great pics! I love the ones of him and you together!
He sure does have quite the personality. Funny boy!

Thanks! His personality is SO funny. Definitely shines from the rest of them. He's super dopey but you can't let that fool you because he's quite clever when he wants to be! He's my lovey though....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts