Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally was able to catch Marley escaping from his crate this morning. He can even undo the crate door when we put a clip on the latch so we have to clip the door to the crate itself. Anyway...here he is. He knew I was setting up for breakfast so it didn't take him too long. hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkPasO_dFvs

And his half brother, Maxie is a houdini opening the crate door up from the outside! I'm not sure I ever posted this video here but here is a video of when we first discovered who did it...when he was letting Maribelle out just to get to her nylabone. ;) The part where he opens it is only a minute & something in - the video is longer because I thought it was cute how Maribelle was howling for us. hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8znrkXW2NE&feature=related

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hilarious, LOL. I watched them twice just b'c I am bored at work and they gave giggles. What clever naughty doggies ;) Mari was suchhhh a sweet puppy lol. Whoever would have guessed her color would change so much?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww Heather, your guys gave me my huge laugh for today! Those videos are really adorable! You definitely have a couple of Houdinis amongst those Mchis!! ;)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
LOL that was so funny!!
I love the 2nd one best, once Maxie opens the crate for Maribelle, she looks back like ok fine you have it im so out of here! lol
Love it!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hehe, glad you guys liked the videos! The second one of Maxie breaking in is definitely the best for sure! I love when Mari goes out & looks at Maxie & then books it to look for us. LOL I never figured Marley would be one to figure out how to open the door since he's not really the smartest Chi to begin with but I guess you never know! ;)

And Kristi, I know...I still can't get over how different Mari looks now as far as color goes! She's just started to get some chocolate sabling back on her back & tail but she'll never be as "chocolate" as she was as a pup. :)

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
lol That is great. So funny. I have a 4 foot fence across the dog room with a gate in it with a lever like handle to open it. It took Xena a week to learn how to open it. Luckily, it has a lock on it. They are just too smart sometimes.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL. Great videos, I loved them. They are clever little ones, aren't they? :D

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Too funny. Why don't they make pens and crates that dogs can't actually get out of? Ugh. You have a little smartie there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts