1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking at the beds...
what is the difference in the 'bolster bed'

and the 'Snuggler bed'

and which does your Chi like the best (if you have one)

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Im voting for the snuggler bed (Ive been in love with it since I saw it on here I believe TLI & Ivy's mom own it) the back of it is higher so it looks more comfy than the other one you mentioned..

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Brandi that's cute!!! Which doggy did u enter in the exchange?
My nearest petsmart is 45 minutes, but I rarely go in there.

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
the URL doesn't work for me :( but I think I found the harness ... it is green/red-trimmed... right??

and you're lucky about being so far from Petsmart...... I have a PetSmart AND Petco AND SuperPetz shops just a short distance from me... plus many many local unique shops...... SOOOOOO much shopping......lol

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Awww, whoever is sending to them is very lucky and vice versa! I love me a tall Tader drink, with some Piper and a side of Friday :lol: :lol:

Jan, I don't own one of those but I just looked back at T's pics of her babies in the snuggler bed and it looks super comfy!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, the snuggler looks better but didn't know if the doggies liked it better... I never thought of looking a previous posted pics..... thanks for the idea!!! *off doing a Search*

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I have the Snuggler bed, Pip and Roo love it. The difference is the Snuggler bed is a lot bigger and has a higher back and sides. The other bed is a lot smaller and shorter. What's great about the Snuggler bed is you can put a few plush blankets in there (mine love to burrow under blankets) and still have lots of room. Plus the high back is nice because it makes them feel more surrounded. Also, mine get crazy with the zoomies and Roo often makes crazy running jumps into the bed and the high back is nice and cushy and protective . :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
We love the snuggler beds I have 3 of them. Each ofthe girls have their own for their PAC n plays. I like the high back because I think it also keep the cool air off of them
better since it is more protected:)

Lori

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everyone has such good points... thanks.... I just wish I could order this bed online..... *sniffles* gotta go to the store for it........

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Hi Jan, I think you will like the "Snuggler" bed better out of the two that MS has. The other one is like a lil donut bed, not near as nice as the Snuggler. I had to get some Nutri-Cal yesterday, so I went to Petsmart, and they have them priced at $35 with the Pet perks card. You can get the card at the register if you don't have one. I had been meaning to go back and get the chocolate color, and I'm glad I waited. So now I have one of each color. My pups truly love the beds. These are their fave beds right now. I think a few of us have them here, and so far I haven't heard anything but rave reviews. The inside measures at 19X17. If I can help any further, let me know. :)

Between my house having poor lighting, and me being a crappy photographer, the pics aren't that great. But you get the point. :lol:

1 - 20 of 100 Posts