Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

FYI, the pink and brown shirt says" Being Cute is a Full Time Job" and the Pink and Green tee says "Green is the new Pink" (It's organic cotton.)

The color is a little messed up in some of the pics, but you get the jist. I got her the striped polo, brown/pinmk shirt, red coat, pink striped sweater, and green and pink tee for less than $9 total! Woo hoo for bargain shopping in the Petsmart Clearance Bin!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Martini is so sweet. I love her sweater and especially the one in her siggy. What a little angel. Her name is great too, by the way.
Thanks:D She is my baby girl. I love that sweater too. It is just a plain white turtleneck sewater with beads and a bow attached to it. It has been washed and held up several times. It is mostly a holiday sweater though.
Yeah I like her name too. People crack up when I tell them her name. I used to work at a dog kennel and there was a papillon there named Martini. I loved the name, and the dog was adorable. It just kind of stuck with me. I got Teenie, and the name suits her perfectly. It is a girly name, and she is SUCH a girly girl, lol.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the coat at Petsmart, buried under the rest of the clothes in the clearance bin. It was the last one. It is a bit big, but I can do basic sewing, so we can fix that easily enough. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

OMG, I just realized I posted like, a million different copies of the same pics! So Sorry! Here are the other outfits I wanted to show you guys! Can we have a moderator fix my oopsy here? Lol.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Martini says thanks for all the compliments. She knows how cute she is, and has such a diva personality... I gotta admit, I love it. Lol. It is so hard to get mad at her when she is bad. I try to keep it from happening, but sometimes she gets away with more than the boys because she is so gosh darn adorable! Lol. It is really hard to discipline her when you just wanna give her a big kiss and tell her how cute she is!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts