Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL .....I couldn't resist teasing you a little. It's good that we know our limits.
If I didn't have the ferrets, I would definitely get Lacey a proper Chi boyfriend. Right now, she's going to have to settle with being in love with my ferret that's the color of Charlie. I think she's blinded by love and doesn't see the difference :D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I actually used to go to school in Worcester. It was about an hour and a half away at the time, so yes. An hour does seem about right from here. Not too far! :eek:
my girls dont really like riding in the car. i dont know how that happened but everything over 15 minutes and they start panting. we do go on long car rides sometimes like when i take them to the cape or NH for a few days.
so, if you want to come over my house for a play date sometime let me know. it'd be fun :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my girls dont really like riding in the car. i dont know how that happened but everything over 15 minutes and they start panting. we do go on long car rides sometimes like when i take them to the cape or NH for a few days.
so, if you want to come over my house for a play date sometime let me know. it'd be fun :)
Lacey doesn't mind the car. She stops shaking after 10 minutes or so, and then realizes she can look out the window from her booster-seat and make faces at passing cars. We'd love to come for a play date sometime. Well, I'm speaking for her. She's napping. I'm certain she'd agree with me. Hahaha :coolwink:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
great! just pm me when you want to come visit. how old is your girl? minnie and tootsie are going to be 4 in March. the new little one is 1 year and 3 months :)
My girl just turned 2 last Sunday. She's a bit "behind the times" and just learning basic obedience and is discovering what a harness and leash are. She's very smart, thankfully, and catching on quickly. I've only had her a month, so for what little time we've had, we've been doing well!
I just asked her if she wanted to make new friends and her ears perked up. I think that was approval?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.