Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been planning on getting them in their matching outfits for a couple months now and finally did it lol It's a whole production getting them all dressed and then trying to pose them together lol They sure did look cute though!

The girls in their matching polka dot cherry dress

The boys in their matching "Chick Magnet" shirts

Group shots

Tyson

Jack

He's making his "I'm mad because you won't give me that treat" face

lol This one is funny of Leila.. that's her "gimme gimme gimme" treat face

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i thought we had agreed that you wasn't allowed to take super cute pics anymore ;)

i love the ones of jack and the "gimme" one was very cute!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
O M G Have any of your friends ever told you that you really might need help LOL . They look like they're all dressed up ready for a party ha ha ha x x

·
Registered
272 Posts
OMG!!! Those are just the cutest pics. It's amazing how you get all four to sit and pose so nicely when I can't even get my one to sit for a pic. They all just have the sweetest faces.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
What fantastic models they all make, they are so good at posing. Bless.
I love the one of Jack sticking his tongue out too.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Those pics are so great! How in the world do you get them to pose for you like that? That's so amazing!! I can't even get my two to stay still long enough for me to take pics. I can't imagine doing that with FOUR!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I didn't think so with your photography skills :wink:

I know you said you use treats to get them to pose but I still don't know how it works. :lol: My boys go bonkers for treats, they don't sit still and pose for them. :lol:

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think they have sort of learned the drill. I use really small treats called Zuke's mini naturals and I throw a couple on the bed to lure them up there. From there I sit in my chair about 2 feet away from them so I'm almost at eye level with them and tell them all to sit. They all do but only bc they know I have treats! It takes about an hour to take all the pics and I take a few breaks in between and throw out more treats every so often to keep their attention. They're pretty hyper and crazy for the first few minutes and then they calm down.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
they look adorable katie :love10: you should photograph dogs professionally you are so good at it! mine never pose like that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts