Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Jennifer Mcfly said:
Tyson looks funny in his polo, like it's too big...or maybe he's just gangsta :lol:

:)
i think hes gangsta ;) LOL

katie those are so cute!!! i wish mine would wear clothes with sleeves lol :D

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thank you girls :D I went on a crazy Petedge shopping spree over the last couple of weeks lol They have great deals and before you know it you've bought half the store :lol:

Jennifer Mcfly said:
awe, how cute! Tyson looks funny in his polo, like it's too big...or maybe he's just gangsta :lol:

:)

lolol It is a bit big on him huh? :lol: The XS is too small and the small is too big. I'm going to wash and dry it and hope that it will fit better haha My little "gansta" He did end up slipping out of one of the legs holes lol

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww they look so cute Katie! :D I just love your chis. :love5: :love5:

Petedge is great isn't it? I have ordered soo much from there over the past year. :lol:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
i love my cheese said:
Thank you girls :D I went on a crazy Petedge shopping spree over the last couple of weeks lol They have great deals and before you know it you've bought have the store :lol:
I'm right in the process of doing that! I just looked at the website yesterday, after hearing so much about it on here, and I already have a load in my cart, hehe.:D

Such cute pictures, I love your chis! I would love to have that many.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts