Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
awww I'm so glad that your new camera's working out! What kind did you get? It takes great pics!:)
BTW I LOVED the pics of the material,whatcha gonna make with it?

·
Registered
778 Posts
look at all those interesting toys! lol. the "hollywood stars' box caught my eye, what is that! :eek:
Of course they caught your eye- they're TREATS! LOL, they come in 2 flavors,liver or yogurt. Supposedly a Hollywood dog trainer needed something guaranteed to get the desired action out of his clients on the first take so he played around til he came up with these:) I know that they get the Wahs attention every time- even HRH Peanut!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys. the camera is a fujifilm s1500. i was going to give the material to someone on crochetville to line a pocketbook they were making. i wouldn't let them have any of their stuff till my cam came in. i know that was mean but i needed to get some pix taken.
wahmom thank you thank you thank you. my gifts are truly lovely.now the monsters can have all their goodies.

·
Registered
778 Posts
aren't the GE's fun? I had a blast and can't wait to get our "Secret Bunnies"!!
Thank you right back Kim!! The Wahs send kisses to all ((HUGS)):D

Our weathers supposed to get nasty again tomorrow (Tues) so I might uncover the sewing machine and work on some Easter & St patricks Day stuff for the Wahs:)

If I get a chance I'll put up some pics of my moms crochet work, she used to make all kinds of things but her eyesight is pretty much gone:(

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Nice Presents! those stuffed doggies are so cute, and great idea, a magazine subsciption! Love the Valentine too :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts