Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Max just received his fall exchange today from Minnie and Elaine! My batteries are dead in my camera, so I'm charging them now, but they won't be charged up til late this evening.:foxes15: So pics will put on here tomorrow hopefully! Max received a gorgeous blue Puppia harness and leash and a bag of Wellness treats! Thanks so much Minnie and Elaine! We've been wanting a Puppia set for.....seems like forever! :love7: We LOVE it and I'm sure it will fit....Max is a big guy, but we'll try it on later for pics. Of course, he LOVES those treats! Can't wait to take him for walks with his new Puppia harness and leash!
And for me..............{drum roll!!!!}........I received the most beautiful quilted, red and blue multi-colored totebag with a chihuahua on it! It's the one Elaine showed in the "teasers" section! It's the most beautiful totebag I have ever received, or even bought for myself! I can't thank you enough, Elaine and Minnie! I LOVE it!:love4: Can't wait to go out and show it off!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Cant wait to see pics! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I'm so happy you and Max love everything :) , cant wait to see a pic of Max in his new Puppia ( and like i said, if its too big , i think i can exchange it for a size smaller, i was just afraid the size smaller would be too tight around his neck ) :sunny::dog:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
So nice! Can't wait to see pics. Puppia's are the best!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:wave:Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about pics of Max's fall exchange. He hasn't been feeling well so I thought I would wait a few days to see if he's better and a little more peppy.:sad4: If not, I'll just take pics of the items themselves and post them!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
:wave:Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about pics of Max's fall exchange. He hasn't been feeling well so I thought I would wait a few days to see if he's better and a little more peppy.:sad4: If not, I'll just take pics of the items themselves and post them!
i hope Max is feeling better... was wondering if you tried the harness on him yet, i may still be able to exchange it if you need a smaller size

1 - 12 of 12 Posts