Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to get a video of Max playing as he has become extra vocal recently! He is loudest when he plays with his monkey but he also throws his pizzle and barks at it sometimes!

Here's the best video I managed to get of him killing his monkey toy - you need the sound ;-)

Max the monkey killer :) - YouTube

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Haha!! Very very cute!!! He looks at it like, "are you dead YET!" :lol:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hmmm Maxie sweetie, I think it's already dead... :confused3:

lol ;) He's precious!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
That's so cute! You need to get a video of him throwing the pizzle because it sounds like what my two do. They sort of throw various items and then jump at it and then away from it and then pick it up and do it again.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Oh my gosh! The cutest thing in the world happened! I played he ideo and turned up the volume and tiki was sitting in my lap watching the iPad. She started barking at the iPad and she would listen then bark again. I wish I could have taped it! :)
Whenever I play stuff like that my two look at the iPad and turn their heads to the side, then turn to the other side and repeat. They're almost synchronised sometimes!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hehe thanks everyone :)

Oh my gosh! The cutest thing in the world happened! I played he ideo and turned up the volume and tiki was sitting in my lap watching the iPad. She started barking at the iPad and she would listen then bark again. I wish I could have taped it! :)
Haha!! I usually have to watch the videos that people post without the sound as Max will go crazy barking if he hears another dog!

That's so cute! You need to get a video of him throwing the pizzle because it sounds like what my two do. They sort of throw various items and then jump at it and then away from it and then pick it up and do it again.
That sounds just like Max!! He does it with what ever chew he has on the go, even his gullet! It makes a right old din when he does it on the wooden floors! He's thrown it all the way down the stairs a few times too!!

Whenever I play stuff like that my two look at the iPad and turn their heads to the side, then turn to the other side and repeat. They're almost synchronised sometimes!
Awwww, bet that looks so funny :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts