Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maxx sporting his sweet cocoa hoodie

His ice cream cone hoodie

The chi's new Ugg carrier. I've been wanting this carrier for a long time! I finally found one!!

And an extreme close up.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sooooo cute!!!!Maxx is adorable :)
His bed/blanket looks wonderful and the carrier is to die for! What a lucky boy he is (I wont show those to my Chi's, they'll be so jealous! lol)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Oh my! How handsome is he! I LOVE that ice cream cone hoodie!! hehehe! OH AND THAT UGG CARRIER! Awesome! If you're missing it one day.... ;)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi lisa, maxx is a very luckey chih to have a mom as good as you to buy him every thing you saw in the store

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Lisa, Maxx looks FANTASTIC!!!! Oh I'm so happy you posted new pics! Now we need more pics of the rest of your gorgeous bunch. :) The hoodies are adorable and the UGG carrier is to die for cute!! I love it.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone!

Sooooo cute!!!!Maxx is adorable :)
His bed/blanket looks wonderful and the carrier is to die for! What a lucky boy he is (I wont show those to my Chi's, they'll be so jealous! lol)
Thank you! He is a lucky boy! I wonder if he thinks so. Lol!!!

Oh my! How handsome is he! I LOVE that ice cream cone hoodie!! hehehe! OH AND THAT UGG CARRIER! Awesome! If you're missing it one day.... ;)
Ha! Ha! If it turns up missing I know exactly where to look. LOL!!!
Thank you!

omg that ugg carrier is amazing!!!
Thank you! I've wanted it for awhile and finally found one! :hello1:

hi lisa, maxx is a very luckey chih to have a mom as good as you to buy him every thing you saw in the store
Aww! Thank you! I'm almost positive that I enjoy everything more than he does. Lol!

Lisa, Maxx looks FANTASTIC!!!! Oh I'm so happy you posted new pics! Now we need more pics of the rest of your gorgeous bunch. :) The hoodies are adorable and the UGG carrier is to die for cute!! I love it.
Thank you Tracy, and Maxx thanks you too! It must be that raw diet he's on. :coolwink: New pics of the crew have been posted...finally! I love the carrier too! I don't think they make it anymore because I have been searching for one online for a while, and nothing. I got lucky when I found this one! Gotta love Ebay! :hello1:

omg i love Maxx! i want him lol x
Aww! Maxx sends you kisses! Woof!

he's so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Moni! :p

Maxx Maxx Maxx...such a handsome fella! Love the hoodie & the carrier is very nice!!
Thank you Heather! Maxx is blushing. :D

He looks fabulous in his new clothes....I also love his close up shot.
Thank you! I love that close up shot too! :p

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh Maxx, what a handsome wee laddie you are!

His coat is gorgeous Lisa, so silky!
I hope my wee Dillon's comes in like that.
Fab carrier and clothes too!
He is one lucky boy!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh Maxx, what a handsome wee laddie you are!

His coat is gorgeous Lisa, so silky!
I hope my wee Dillon's comes in like that.
Fab carrier and clothes too!
He is one lucky boy!
Thank you Terri!
I think Dillion will have a gorgeous coat. It's beautful now, and it will only get better! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Maxx, you are absolutely beautiful, and I LOVE your carrier!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aww, Max is gorgeous and so is that Ugg Carrier!!! i never knew they made them, wow
Thank you! Maxx sends his love! ;)

Maxx, you are absolutely beautiful, and I LOVE your carrier!!!
Thank you! Hugs!! :p

I think Maxxs hair might be longer than mine! Look at that tail plume! Hes such a handsome boy, and that carrier is fabulous! Jealous!
Lol! I know his hair is long! Thank you for your kind words!!! :D

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Max is very handsome in his new clothes....And I love love the carrier, Where did you find one at? I never knew they made one. Will have to have a look.,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts