Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now i have this huge dilemma !!!

when viper died , i had a guarantee-form signed . after autopsy and many calls ( mad calls :evil: ) we now agreed ( me and the seller) i can come and pick a new chihuahua for half of the original price.........

now i've always wanted a third chihuahua , and asked many times for approval from my bf ......but he definitely doesn't want three......

so now i'm in this dilemma , my dream can come true and we would be saving 400 euros (500usd) it's not that we can't afford a third one.....but it would be so silly to let this slip through my fingers!!

as you maybe already read somewhere i was considering a longhaired and final chi......they just make me soooo happy , they are my life !!!

i'm texting and phoning him all day (i'm at work ) but all i get is a big NJET . i'm feeling sad :cry:

is three much more work than 2 ??

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tinker said:
I've never had three chi's at once but when we raised Shis Tzu's I noticed that after you adjusted to two adding another didn't really make that much difference.
i have to make sure my bf read this post :wink: :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
530 Posts
I say the more chis the better...but I only have one right now, my second one will be coming home this summer. Good luck with convincing him its a good idea, I don't know what my fiance would say to a third chi, probably that I have to let him get a golden. :lol: He's good at that negotiating stuff. :)

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Nat I think you should get another one. You sound like you are the best chi-mommy and your bf sounds like a really nice guy too!! I bet he's such a nice guy that he would let you live your dream to have 3 chi-babies! (You said you were going to get him to read this post right?? Should I suck up more - or is that good :lol: )

My feelings on this truely is that you want three. You are not going to give up on it right? You're always going to flirt with the idea of wanting one more so why not just do it now when the price is half. I want another chi but my bf won't let me either. But I am always going to want another and until I get another I won't be satisfied.lol I will always ask him until he says yes. hehehe.

anyways, good luck with your bf and if you get him to say yes to a third, let me know how you did it!! Cuz I'll try anything! :lol:

·
Registered
763 Posts
Well I have 7 chi's and that is a bit more work than 2 or 3. I think you need to do what makes you happy. I am expecting to get 2 more in the near future. I am actually breeding 2 of my females right now and plan on getting one from my moms litter she is breeding.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Sounds like you really want a 3rd and you're willing to deal with whatever extra work is involved. As you said, chi's are your life and they make you so happy. It would be hard to pass up something that surely would bring you even greater happiness.

How soon do you need to let the breeder know? Do you have time to slowly wear down your bf or do you have to badger him without mercy? :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
badger him without mercy :D :D !!! he still isn't giving in :cry: :cry: man ,i'm going to be so sad when i know this chance has gone passed me.........

thing is , i wasn't that friendly with the seller .....because i signed a guarantee form.....but actually they were protected for this.....their contract was waterproof !!
but i said that it was not normal that a puppy died after 3 weeks of meningitis ....and if she wouldn't give my money back i would get a lawyer and would call to the television.....and make it my fulltime job to make them life miserable :twisted: ......

now today she called with the message that i could come and buy a puppy half price......so i didn't ask for money or anything...this is a take it or leave it offer.....so if my bf doesn't give in quickly....i'm not getting a third baby :cry:

kisses nat

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
lol just get it - whats the worst hes gonna do if hes anything like my man hes a push over and in a a few mins of meeting then new one he'll be in love :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ooooh you are asking for trouble :D no i can't do that ........then he will shut me out :wink:

i know you are the boss at home :D :D :D but i'm not ..........well not over these matters anyway :wink:

he thinks he's boss over everything...but that's just what i make him believe :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
hm, let's see...... do you have a victoria's secret where you live? if not than just go buy a pair of heels and where them :wink: :twisted: have you tried the pouting of the lips and a slightly cold shoulder? or tell him he'll never have to buy you an anniversary present.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts