Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just went to interview out at a kennel, and she wants to train someone to be a groomer :) So She was really nice and after the interview gave me the application (yeah kinda weird I called to see if they where hiring and she called me right in for a interview) Anyway she gives me the application and says fill this out at home and bring it back when I come back??? So I dont know if that meant I got the job or what. God I hope so. fingers crossed though :)

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Wow, that sounds like a great opportunity! I would love to find a job like that (grooming). Good luck - you are so knowledgable with dogs, I'm sure you will have a very good chance in getting the job! Let us know how it goes!!! :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i hope so for you too !!! keeping my fingers crossed is there a better job then spending your day with lovely pets......i would love it !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys!! I asked her dont you have to have schooling to be a groomer and she said no :shock: I could advertise that I am a groomer and open a business with no experience :shock: I could just imagine someone bringing there poodle in and me TRYING to give it a show groom :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
maybe it would end up looking like that poodle on woofstock :D :D

just kidding :wink:

it's always great if you get opportunities like that...you can do up experience ..that noone can take away from you !!!

i have a good job too , because i was given an opportunity, i had no experience....but now i can apply for every office in my branch ,just because of it :wave: before that i applied 5 times and never heard back from them again :D

kisses nat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts