Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught this pictures when they didn't think I was looking. To this point, Jayda (cat) and Lady have had an amazing ability to pretty much ignore each other. I guess an unmade bed on a lazy, rainy Sunday morning got the better of them!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Awe our big cat didn't like Amberleah and slowly they get closer and closer to each other and then one day BAM they were friends. Now going threw this with our two older cats and the new Kitten. When they think i am not watching I will see them playing now and giving baths so wont be long.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Aww, that's so sweet. I have two older cats around age 12 and the female stays pretty much upstairs where my puppies can't go, but my male hangs around downstairs and just glares at the pups. He hates them! Plus, I think he's mad at me for getting them because whenever I talk to him he just turns his butt to me and walks away. Oh, and forget about petting him, he does the same thing. Unless of course it's on his terms. Like when I'm watching tv and the pups are not with me, then he will come up and insist on a little pat. And if one of the pups come near him he growls and hisses and they get batted! He doesn't have any claws so he doesn't hurt them, but it sure does scare the heck out of them, lol!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts