Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say that you are all a bad influence on me lol I am waiting on an e mail from a breeder I e mailed this afternoon....I found this cute lil one and my heart had to try lol He is the little black and tan one....wish me luck..

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh my gosh, he is a DOLL!!!! I vote YES YES YES!!! :)

brodysmom

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope I hope I hope I hope!! lol I am still waiting to hear from the breeder lol Though I realize I have to have patience, I e mailed her at 1230 lol and its 830 now. I guess I can't expect her to be sitting at her comp hehehehe I am antsy!! lol I really hope this works out!! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG, I had to check this again. He is so cute. I was so hoping you'd have heard something by now. We like instant results, lol. Keep us posted and I so hope it works out. What a doll.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL The site that he is listed on has a page counter lol and I swear the person is gonna think its getting a ton of people checking out the site.....mean while its just me checking back again and again!! LOL

I am going NUTS waiting lol it doesn't look like I will hear anything tonight as its 1030 at night here, unless the person is a night shift person and has been asleep all day lol Lord I need to RELAX!! lol I saw another lil pup even younger that won't be ready til next week, so between the two I should work something out lol Though I would prefer the one I already mailed since he is 9 weeks old and ready to come home (the pic is him at about 5 or 6 weeks I believe)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PS_ I AM a bit nervous about bringing a new lil one home with Willy, but he has had more time with Rosa over the last few days and he holds his own surprisingly well, so I am hoping all will be well :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ARGH no, news yet lol mind you its only 9 am here lol maybe this afternoon I will try to call and see what happens. Though I called once lastnight and got no answer, and I sent 2 e mails lol I am going to appear TOO eager if I'm not careful lol which is not good since I asked for a price drop lol not much but a bit considering she had the ad up for over a month and renewed it last week I figured it was worth a try to ask since we also have Willys neuter to pay for this month :)
Plus I had to fight hubby tooth and nail for him to agree lol and the price drop suggestion greased the way ;-)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhh how sweet!! I hope you hear something shortly! I know you will but be sure to post as soon as you hear! ;)

"you call it bad influence....we call it positive energy" - EXACTLY! hehe

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh I just hate the waiting game. One of these will surely work out. I think Willy be just fine and will enjoy a new little brother. I am so anxious for you I keep checking back. I think appearing excited for him will only make the breeder realize what a good Mom you'll be. I'll be checking all day. Can you just call her??? Good luck, my fingers are crossed!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, he is precious! Willy will be the best Brother! I can't wait to hear more. :) Best wishes. :daisy:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts