Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From one extream to the other. haha

"Hey mum, dis is weelly fun to be outside!"

"We luffs to sniff out & eat da cuts grass....yuuuuummmz!"

"We likes to race with Gubby too!"

"Iz a bunny wabbit, see?!"

"Mum sayz I'm lookin' pwetty ugly wight now because I "blowin'" my coat. But see how it's alweady starting to grow in new hairs? I guess I do's dis two times ebery year"

"I can'tz figure out why I get so hot laying in dis sunshine. Mum has to removes me obberwise I would ober heat I guess"

"Us girlz don't usually snuggle but since Maya is da "new girlz" in da house Tilly decided dat Iz not so bad!"

"Ahhh, I lub when he cleanz my earz!"

"Dis is my paborite spot at night time when daddy is home"

"And dis is MY paborite spot when dad is home...I likez to give him baths all da time too!"

"Ma mummy iz da best! See how I smile at her?"

"What you meanz I sit in da weirdest wayz?"

·
Registered
161 Posts
haha they do the craziest of things and in the daftest of places.... lovely pictures x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahahaha Heather we wanna come live at your house!!

Tell Mari daisy is as ugly a her too she's like a fricking shedding machine yet it's growing at the same time

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very cute!! Love the pics!!
Thanks! :)

haha they do the craziest of things and in the daftest of places.... lovely pictures x
Milo is famous for doing weird things. LOL He's always acted like he thinks he's a 2lb Chi when he's the biggest of all of ours. haha He's the one that always loves to be on top of everyone when they're all snuggling to gether too. Yikes!

Hahahaha Heather we wanna come live at your house!!

Tell Mari daisy is as ugly a her too she's like a fricking shedding machine yet it's growing at the same time
Come on ova! :D We'd have so much fun! LOL I don't know what it is with the summer but ALL of my crew has been shedding like crazy for about a month. They are FINALLY slowing down though now that the weather has cooled off a bit. What is the weather like where you guys are? I wonder if it is just a heat/humidity thing?

Oh Heather, love the one with you and Mari!
Thanks...I just adore her little smiles she gives. They're too funny...especially when they're paired with one of her endearing snorts. hehe

heather just beautiful as always each and every one of your family love the pics xx
Aww, thanks Mandy! :love5:

Great pictures!!! Mari is beautiful!! Actually all of them are precious. Love Milo's weird sitting position...LOL
Thanks Kristy! Milo is too funny & is always sitting in the oddest ways. Here is another I took the other day. He always sits like this when I'm working in the kitchen & he gets "shooed" out. (the chair is right next to the door way)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
We had a really hit humid spell and doo started like mad and I was getting fed up now for the last week it's been peeing down to the point were all suicidal and it's starting to slow down I found 5 hairs on me today and her chest ruff is boofig back out I assume it's just a seasonal shed but it better not be this bad everytime or I'll be getting out the Hoover hahahah

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh i love these pics and all your chi kids Heather!!
LOL i love how Milo likes to sit, such a wee character he is! x

1 - 20 of 28 Posts