Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wents to my hooman sisters cheerweedin' game sing--it was cold dare but mum dwessed me warm & kept me nuggled in a bwanket most da time.

Den we went to da punkin fest singy day had going on in town...

Dis guy made of punkins! Day had TONS of different decorated orange singys-day were berry neat.

See all da people in our itty bitty widdle town? Mum had to carry me sometimez so I wouldn't get tepped on. Dere was lots of people & offer doggies awound. I was a berry good boy doe.

Me Maxie, wuvs mum.

What you doin wiff da fwashy sing?

Iz twyin to hide fwom you!

I sink someone here!

Iz it dadzurz?

Nigh nightz

Mmmm dat fuzzy sing I findz was nummy!

Stwetch!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Boys will be Boys!

Weev me awone!

Maxie: I iz sinkin about takin a nap!
Marley: You getz attitude? I show you!

Take dis!!

Was Wong? Dat don't go good wiff you nap?

Iz be safe up here! He is sucha perv!

:tard:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Awww your pictures or so cute your so good at taking pictures! I'm guessing you are a photographer :)? I'm taking higher photography at school at the moment :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome pics, Heather! The one of you and Maxie is really sweet, but I loved them all, your crew is always one of my favorites to see. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww your pictures or so cute your so good at taking pictures! I'm guessing you are a photographer :)? I'm taking higher photography at school at the moment :)
Thanks! Yeah, I do have a part time photography business. Good for you in taking classes...I never did get to that point. Just did reading & learning on my own. I'm a more hands-on--go at my own pace type of person. LOL

Wonderful pics and super adorable chihuahuas.
Thanks. :)

Great pics!
Their personalities really show in them too.
Your town looks lovely aswell. x
Thanks Terri--the boys pics cracked me up. They were feeling a little "frisky" today. :roll:

Awesome pics, Heather! The one of you and Maxie is really sweet, but I loved them all, your crew is always one of my favorites to see. :)
Thanks! I love that pic of me & Maxie too...he's so darn cute & just sits in my hand all happy. I love all my Chi's but I do have a special spot for him if you kwim. ;)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Great pictures Heather! The chis are adorable!
I loved the "perv" caption! Lol! So funny.
Your town is very sweet! :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Really great pictures! Maya is looking so pretty and healthy! She really has changed since you got her:p Love the picture of you and Maxie. And what a cool little town you live in.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Heather you are just so amazing with that camera! Love your gang!
Thanks Pam! :)

Really great pictures! Maya is looking so pretty and healthy! She really has changed since you got her:p Love the picture of you and Maxie. And what a cool little town you live in.
Thanks Kristy! I can't get over how different Maya looks. She's still about the same weight as when we got her...she just looks so much healthier. My crew went from a 6 star kibble to raw & that difference was great. But to see a dog come from a CRAP food diet to raw--really blows me away!

I need to steal Mari, shes just so beautiful. I want one just like her Heather. I have looked and looked but cant find one!

You take such great pics, love them xx
Thanks Rache! You drop Darcy off & you can have Mari! hahaha

As always fab pics I love how clear your photos are I'm very jealous
Thank you Sarah. :)

Heather your pics are always so beautiful. And of course so are your subjects. :) Captions were hilarious :laughing9: and your town is so cute and quaint. Great pics!!!!!!!!!
Thanks. It's actually the town over from us but I call it my town since it's the closest town we have. haha We live in a small village actually with a small convinience store, penny candy/gift shop, post office, fire station, a couple churches & a restaraunt down by the water & co-op. That's all we have but I love it! The town pictured though is beautiful & small. Just the perfect size....then again I hate the city! LOL

Heather I always Love looking at your Photos! amazing!
Thank you!

awesome pics , love the Marley and Maxie ones lol very funny the captions fit so well :)
Thanks...that cracked me up. Such boys they are...

Great pictures Heather! The chis are adorable!
I loved the "perv" caption! Lol! So funny.
Your town is very sweet! :)

haha...yeah I love that! Marley is so dopey acting but he's not afraid to flaunt his manhood. He really hasn't been bad since being neutered but Mari is nearing her heat so I think it's getting him going a bit. :roll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts