Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby stopped to get pumpkins for our pumpkin carving party yesterday and ended up picking up 4 extra small pumpkins for the Chi babies. :) This afternoon my girls & I carved each of their names into the pumpkins...so I had to snap some pics of them. Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
bravo! great job and beautiful chis! i was hoping that i would see your pack again soon... you take wonderful photos, I really enjoy looking at them

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone for your kind words! I thought it was really sweet for the hubby to get the Chi's their own pumpkins. I still find it amazing he loves them so...he's never been an animal person so the fact that we share such a great love for the Chi's thrills me to no end! :)

And sure! Anyone who wants to "steal" the idea - feel free! Just make sure to share some pics! hehe

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thats so cute, what a great job you did with their little pumpkins! They all are a sweet as can be!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have to say, carving the little hearts inside some of the letters, (the a and r of Mari for example) well, that was just inspired. :love2:
Thanks! I can't take full credit though - I printed their names out on paper & poked holes to "trace" them onto the pumpkins. That font was called "heartfont" from font space. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts