Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is what i woke up to the first day!

Jasper LOVES the snow , he loves to lick it , run in it everything:rolleyes:

WHAT we have to go back home?!

PJ wasn't so happy about the snow!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wow thats a lot of snow! lol jasper you cutie, he looks like he's having the time of his life! awwww poor pj LOL. but why does your pics say 2009? lol!

·
Registered
93 Posts
My Seti doesn't like the snow either. He does his business and runs back inside before his little legs freeze. But we're in Upsate NY so there's snow most of the year (seems like it anyway). My son lives in MD and sent me pics of all the snow in their yard. Amazing!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
AWW so cute.My chis think like PJ they hate it to.Jasper is so cute.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
LOL...poor PJ doesn't look impressed at all. That's a boat load of snow though - very pretty too! I'm glad at least Jasper appreciated the fluffy white stuff.... :)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My Seti doesn't like the snow either. He does his business and runs back inside before his little legs freeze. But we're in Upsate NY so there's snow most of the year (seems like it anyway). My son lives in MD and sent me pics of all the snow in their yard. Amazing!
ugh it's not cute when you have to walk in it lol and suck in the house for a week! i was die'n :foxes15:

oh, i'm so glad we didnt get all that snow here in Mass
i can send you some if yuo'd like ?
lol

OMG! So cute...PJ has this face like "why are we out in this stuff!" lol

right he tries to poo right infront of the door and run back in so we have to leash him

LOL...poor PJ doesn't look impressed at all. That's a boat load of snow though - very pretty too! I'm glad at least Jasper appreciated the fluffy white stuff.... :)
jasper has always LOVED the snow, lol i dont' know why when i had my pack he'd be the only one hideing when it was time to come in , he'd be chi deep in the snow i couldn't find him at times

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Ooooooooooo....all that snow would be my nightmare!!!!:foxes15: My 2 would be like PJ.....they don't like anything wet and/or cold touching them!!! Plus Pedro is afraid of ice!!!:rolleyes: I know.....he's strange!!!! I was born, raised and lived most of my adult life in Illinois, so I'm used to extreme winters with tons of snow and ice, but couldn't take it anymore.....that's why I moved to Florida!!!:sunny:

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Wow - they are magnificent photos - a real winter wonderland :)

I think Ireland would announce a holiday if we got that much snow!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts