Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we did it! We went into the park that said "no pets allowed" :D

it was worth it though because chico had sooooo much fun running around with no leash and playing frisbee (he didn't catch the frisbee once, but he'd wait for it to land on the ground, THEN pick it up and bring it back) it was so funny watching his small body run with that big frisbee :lol:

we didn't get to stay more than 20 minutes though. a girl and her big dog came along. the big dog really wanted to play too, but he scared the poop outta chico. i left the frisbee though so the the big dog could play with it with his owner. my brother in law said people dont pay attention to the "no pets allowed" signs because he sees dogs in there all the time.

well, i wish he would've told me this a long time ago...lol. so now chico has his own, very clean, park. its private too, only people who live in the community can use it. it just makes me feel safer bringing chico there knowing its not open to the public. the public dog parks i hear about around where i live seem very dirty with rude people.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
That's great We would love to have a place for Auggie to run free without his leash that is safe :( He got to do that in North Carolina on vacation and he loved it

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The example i'm setting for Chico is "the only way to have fun is to break the rules....WOOOOOHOOOOO." :lol:

i'm so sorry Rachael, but i don't hae a camera and my cell phone was dead :( i promise, if we go to my MIL's for the fourth of july, i will have pics...it might take me a while to get them on the computer because i don't have a scanner, but i will try. :) please for give me. :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Chico's Mama said:
The example i'm setting for Chico is "the only way to have fun is to break the rules....WOOOOOHOOOOO." :lol:

i'm so sorry Rachael, but i don't hae a camera and my cell phone was dead :( i promise, if we go to my MIL's for the fourth of july, i will have pics...it might take me a while to get them on the computer because i don't have a scanner, but i will try. :) please for give me. :oops: :lol:
Consider yourself forgiven. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts