Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My name is Julie Bourtelle. I am 21. I live with my boyfriend Adam and we have a baby girl chihuahua named Vida. She is three years old as of July 9, 2005.

We love her so much and treat her like a real child. Here are some pictures of her.

This is her when she was a baby

She is truely adorable.

Her favorite treats are green bones and cheese.
Her favorite toys are any stuffed animals.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
[quote="LaVida
We love her so much and treat her like a real child. ........................Thats okay i think we all do the same with our chi babies :D Nice pics shes sweet.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome! Vida is so sweet!! I'm like you... I treat my Angel as if she was my own baby. I don't even see her as a dog at all... I see a little person. LOL

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all so much. I love this site, and it is nice to see other people caring for there dogs like we do. It's a really amazing feeling. I myself love her more than anyone else in this world. I love her more than my mom, and my boyfriend. I don't know if that is a good thing, but at least I know that you all understand that feeling.

Thank you for all the welcoming reply's.

Thank you chimom for wishing her a Happy Birthday.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
LaVida said:
I myself love her more than anyone else in this world. I love her more than my mom, and my boyfriend. I don't know if that is a good thing, but at least I know that you all understand that feeling.
When I'm really being honest... I know I love Lily more than my parents or anybody else. That probably is not a good thing but I can't help it. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts