Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,779 Posts
I had all 4 out about 25 years ago and really, it was no big deal. I had it done at a hospital rather than at my oral surgeon's office because I have a problem with my blood clotting. I didn't want to like, bleed to death (silly me :lol: ). I did have more bleeding than the average person but the pain wasn't all that bad. The one thing I do remember was throwing up in the recovery room. I think it was the combination of penicillin, valium (which I swore I didn't need because I was incredibly calm) and sodium penathol (I know it's misspelled but whatever :lol: ). The surgery was on a Friday, I took Tylenol with codeine a couple times that weekend and I was fine for work on Monday. :)

· Registered
4,779 Posts
usmcjess said:
Well Im back my face is a little swollen. The hardest part for me is my mouth is so dry. I have guaze in there right now. Of course I couldnt eat anything before the surgery and im way hungry. None of the numbness has worn off so i dont think i can eat anything anyway. Thanks for the prayers.

Yoda is always by my face and on my shoulder , poor baby I have to push him away today :(
Nurse Yoda wants to take care of his mommy. I bet you will feel tons better by tomorrow. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.