Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats the cutest pic ever look at his little legs all curled up. so sweet xx
Thank you Rache!! :) I could just eat him up he's so sweet! :D

omg thats too cute!! he looks like a little door mouse!!
Thank you!! :) Isn't he precious!! :D You can't tell I'm his Mom, can you? I just adore that little boy!

oh my..... how adorable...... he looks so comfy :)

(please tell me HIS nails aren't painted purple) LOL
Thank you Jan!! :)

No, just the lighting. He would never forgive his Mommy if I painted his nails like a girlie. :D He thinks he's a Macho Man! Although you can see he's really just a sweet little baby. :D Shhhhh, don't tell him I said that.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Around his lips and eyes kinda have a purple cast too. I didn't notice that. :lol: But it's only the lighting. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh my goodness.. what an awesome pic.. Makes me just want to shower him with soft kisses!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Don't you just love it! Not a care in the world. Cute cute cute.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh gdc i think you're officially my favourite sc boy. All that protecting the garden from those mean ol sausages is tiring

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh my goodness.. what an awesome pic.. Makes me just want to shower him with soft kisses!
Thank you Deb!! :) I just love to give him kisses! :D

Don't you just love it! Not a care in the world. Cute cute cute.
Care free! Thanks Tracy! :)

T - that is a gorgeous and cute photo of him :)
Thank you Jane!! :)

Oh gdc i think you're officially my favourite sc boy. All that protecting the garden from those mean ol sausages is tiring
GDC says thank you bunches and bunches! He sends puppy kisses your way! Thank you Sarah!! :)

Aww what a lovely pic! He is too precious for words! :)
Thank you so much!! :)

WHEW!!! I thought if you painted them while he slept he was gonna to be REALLY mad when he woke up.......:dog:
He might smack me with his widdle paw if I painted his nails. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 32 Posts