Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter rescued this one. Her friend gave her this dog, she's 18 months old and has had two litters already. Her friend's pit bull kept trying to 'eat her' according to the girl's father. She is not socialized, sitting on my chest, growling at the other dogs. This is going to be fun. lol

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Awww, welcome Abby :love7:
Pam, I can't wait to see what you can do with her--
I have total faith in your skills :) Please keep us posted!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
She's lucky she found you what is her name?

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
she has a grate family and i no in a years time she will be a different dog
you and your daughter may have saved her life
congrats she is very cute

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The girl 'didn't know' if she had any shots so I will have to get her in. And she just went through a heat where 'all the dogs were trying to get to her' so there is a chance she may be pregnant. *shakes head*

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awwwwww! At least now she has you. I have a rescue chihuahua too. I re-named him Timmy and he's not socialized much at all but he does get along pretty good with my other 2 chis. Our vet says he has "fear aggression" somewhat, so we have to work on that. Otherwise Timmy is a pretty good dog. Your new one will get better with loving care from you and your family!:D

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The puppies, Sherman and Chumley, are driving me crazy trying to get to her to play. Its been two hours and she's still on my lap. I've never had a dog that took this long to integrate into the pack. Poor baby. I wish we can get past this, I know she would love to go play with them all.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Poor baby, she's not happy here. I hope once she's completely out of heat and I can let her mingle with the other dogs she will be happier.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts