Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This introverted author just doesn't function well when she doesn't have to clean dog hair off her clothes, get up in the cold morning to let her little companion relieve his bladder, or stay seated for extended periods of time because someone fell asleep on her lap. And she doesn't take losing family members, canine or not, well either...

After Liam, I needed more than ever to love and take care of something, so after I found an apartment, I started looking for dogs who needed homes. I happened to see a picture of a mottled little face staring at me and the rest was history <3

When he was just a couple weeks old:

He's just so cool :coolwink:

And here's an unclear pic of him doing yoga:

Reactions: AC/DC Fan

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
I am glad you have a new puppy to help heal your heart. Did the shelter ever update you on what happened to Liam and his brother? Hopefully they were adopted by nice people.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am glad you have a new puppy to help heal your heart. Did the shelter ever update you on what happened to Liam and his brother? Hopefully they were adopted by nice people.
Thanks everyone! Alien also says thanks for the nice compliments <3

After I learned that it would be possible to leave them with some angel in Canada until I could find a way to bring them over, I called the shelter to see if I could somehow get them back. But they had already been adopted--and not together, despite the fact that they were bonded and that was the way we had to adopt them (not that we minded at all, they were such pitiful creatures). It seems like the shelter just threw them at the first people who expressed interest and didn't even try to keep them together.

Regardless, I hope they're leading very pampered and beloved lives.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww he's a cutie, he has such a cute little face on the first picture. I remember your story about your other dogs, that was so sad... glad you got this little guy to make things better. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! He's a chocolate merle <3 After what happened with Liam and Tomo, the only way Alien is leaving me is if someone pries him from my dead fingers!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OMG he is just a cutie pie. I love Merles. Congratulations, can't wait for more pics. Just voted for you :p
Thanks for the vote! Here's a little video of him being cute and clever. <3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts