Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is Bijoux she is a Long Haired blue merel little blue eye'd girl. Currently 4.5 weeks old she comes home June 19th and we can't wait. We just bought her first carrier bag for when she is older.

Bad news (if you could call it that) is that just 7 months before her birth the ckc stated that they blue merles are "a flaw in the breed" and so she cannot be registered even though both parents are and she has beautiful beginnings of what could be steller conformation. But lucky for me because of it she was sold to be cheaper :p

Anyways i'm bragging sorry! Just a boasting new mom!

View attachment 5687

View attachment 5688

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats because we were meant for each other :) I'm already sure she is going to grow up to be my heart dog.

I saw that you are picking up Aimee on June 18th? When was she born Bijoux was born April 23rd.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow Aimee was born on April 22nd. Similar dates!! I very nearly called her Bijoux also, that would have been weird!
Bijoux is a beautiful name, she is gorgeous x

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thank you all :) I am very excited to get her home. Her name is French for Jewel, and her breeders are french so I thought it was fitting.

Best thing? None of the dogs in the breeders home bark they have been breeding for 30 years and bred those characteristics out of their lines. It isn't a guarantee but she stands a good chance of not being too loud-yay!

...there I go bragging again i'm sorry I just can't seem to help it...

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Welcome to both of you.. she is a precious little pup.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So beautiful, where do what state and city do you live, I was going to get a blue merel pom would be same age. I live in Mi.
I live in Toronto Ontario ha ha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts