Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got her from a no-kill shelter that we volunteer at. Well there is a story about her my grandma actually found her with a shih tzu (It took her more than an hour and a half to get them) and we took them to the shelter not thinking we would actually adopt one of them. The shih tzu got adopted quickly. When we went to volunteer there the next week Chloe was there afraid of everyone except us so we started thinking about getting her then the next week we got her. She is so sweet. She has 4 doggie friends which include: german shepherd mix, chocolate labrador mix, cockapoo mix, and a blue heeler. So here are some pics of her :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks well we actually rescued her and the cockapoo mix and the chocolate lab mix. The german shepherd mix we saved from the man that abused her(She is afraid of people) Then the blue heeler my sister got her from a breeder.

·
Registered
83 Posts
. I am so happy you adopted your sweet Chloe. She looks so pretty and grateful. Ihave looked to adopt a rescue chi here in Ma but they dont look like chis at our local shelters to add to my pack.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi thank you so much for giveing her a safe healthy home shes a very pretty color with those eyes they look green very pretty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts