Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my mom's 12lb chi. His name is Fred. He is a good boy. She had a liver biopsy today so I am taking care of her for 24 hrs to make she doesn't bleed. Fred got to come cause we didn't wanna leave him alone all day and all night.

She took him to his dr first and took care of all his stuff. He had to have an allergy shot.:(

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to add a comparison picture. I don't look so great, but the dogs do. Fred is the big one, and my mom's dog. Cricket is the tiny one, and she is my baby.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Wow what a difference between the two of them! haha
Both are adorable though. And you are pretty, so please don't underestimate yourself.;)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh, Carrie, I think like LS. You underestimate yourself! You have a beautiful smile. :) Fred looks like a sweet protective big uncle for the darling little cricket. Hope all is well with your Mom--keep us informed.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, Carrie, I think like LS. You underestimate yourself! You have a beautiful smile. :) Fred looks like a sweet protective big uncle for the darling little cricket. Hope all is well with your Mom--keep us informed.
Thank you. He is very protective. He has to be on a leash cause he is a biter. Cricket isn't socialized well, but we are trying. So long as we keep food away from them or them apart while they eat, they are ok together. When they are both outside together its even easier cause then they are sniffing and Cricket wants to play lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts