Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I am new to the forum. Tiffslilchi and I are roomates and are going to get chis from the same litter. We just need to wait a couple of weeks all though I am so anxious I want them now. Well here are some pictures of my precious Lacy May.

The whole litter

Lacy and Lex looking at each other

Lacy with an attitude (look at her lip)

Aren't they gorgeous.

Lacy and her mom

Lacy and her first chew toy

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
hey and welcome - she is such a sweetie and is such a great colour - I cant wait to watch her grow - how old is she now ? and how much longer do you have to wait :lol: it is so sweet they get to stay together :wave:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
:p What lovely puppies! :p
i love the picture where lacy is with her very first chew toy! Lots of attitude! lol Keep the pics coming in!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone. I really like this forum. I am excited to get lacy. We have to wait until they are four months old to get them because the place we are getting them from spays and neuters the puppies before we can have them. But we get to go and visit as many times as we like. So we can still watch them grow and take tons of pictures to post on the forum.

Oh and thank you xx-nathalie-xx you are so sweet. :oops: I am blushing. I hadn't seen that Tiff posted pictures already until just now.

·
Registered
642 Posts
What adorable babies!!!!! I bet your are going crazy, having to wait 4 months to bring them home!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know it is hard to wait. The good thing is that Tiff and I can go see them pretty often so it isn't as bad as it could be.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Welcome..it sounds like you are getting your babies from a very responsible breeder....they will be worth the wait !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts