Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My husband really thought it would be good for Salena had a companion, so he signed up for emails listing available dogs.

Bell came up at the shelter and we brought her home. She has been a challenge, especially since Salena was extremely well trained through the foster care she received.

At first we didn't even have a name for her because neither one of us liked Belle. We resorted to calling her New Dog, narrowed it down to Indy (new dog) then finally Lindy (little new dog). We paired Lindy with Belle to help her learn the new part of her name.

Currently she is going to training with me and we are beginning to bond. It's really been a challenge but all and all I am glad we added her to our family.

She likes boating.

She likes the wind in her fur.

She gets along great with Sally.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Hi Kay! Congrats on the new addition, she is so pretty! It's so great to see pics of Selena too, it's been a while. How are your two girls getting along? By the looks of the pics they already look like they're best buds.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, all! Lindy is coming along. Salena is adjusting, too. They play a lot together, wrestling with each other and chasing through the house.

Salena definitely has a little bit of jealousy, having been the star of our house for a whole year.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
love the new name you picked ! Lindy Belle is gorgeous , I really love her coloring. My favorite of all the pics is the one of her with your husband on the boat. she really does look like shes enjoying herself and and love the wind in her fur :). aww, and its so great that she gets along with Salena !!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
love the new name you picked ! Lindy Belle is gorgeous , I really love her coloring. My favorite of all the pics is the one of her with your husband on the boat. she really does look like shes enjoying herself and and love the wind in her fur :). aww, and its so great that she gets along with Salena !!
My husband loves the fact that she likes going for boat rides. She has her own life jacket, too.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Oh wow she's so pretty! I love her markings too. And it's great that her and Salena are getting along, the pictures of them together are so cute. :) I remember when we added Rocky, Lilo was a bit jealous too at first, but it soon sorted itself out. Good luck with the training!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts